Top 10 Attractive Resume Templates Free Download
Do you find monotony in simple black and white resume? Are you hunting for a visually appealing resume template? Here we have for you top 10 attractive resume templates free download. These are compatible with google docs and MS Word.
Yes! You got that right. Here are resume templates that can be customized in MS Word but look like Photoshop PSDs.
All you have to do is choose your attractive resume templates free download doc/word compatible file, add your content, and send it to recruiters.
Moreover, any layman can use them as you require no expertise in computer programming. Scroll down to discover the editable cv templates free download.
It is an everyday story that you sit down to hunt for resume templates, there appear so many appealing designs that you cannot take your eyes off them. Then, you have to “buy” these and above all, once you have paid and downloaded, the file doesn’t open or it requires photoshop software. For instance, a lawyer with no photoshop knowledge sits back frustrated and sends the same simple, regular resume once again.
So, all those who don’t know how to use Photoshop or Illustrator, today we bring to you a relief to your pain. We will guide you how to make a resume on Word in minutes. All you require is a ready-made Resume/CV template.
How to Access Resume Templates In Word
Here are a series of steps that you must follow in order to access these attractive resume templates free download in MS Word.
- Choose your favorite template from the top eleven templates given below.
- Click on the download Button present next to the name of the template that you have chosen.
- The file will be downloaded immediately.
- Click on the downloaded file. It will open up in MS Word.
- Replace the dummy text with your personal details.
- Fill in your name and contact at the top.
- Draft a brief career summary or objective statement of your experience, goals and what you can bring to the company. Make use of resume keywords. Related- What Is Resume Summary? Is It Necessary for A Good Resume? Top 20 Examples
- List any relevant degrees /certificates you received through education. You can exclude secondary education if you have graduated from an accredited college.
- In your experience section focus more on your accomplishments rather than duties. Include statistics wherever possible.
- List relevant skills. Related-What are the best skills to put on your resume? 50+ Examples
- You can also change the colors, fonts or sections on the resume.
- Once you have completed customization, save the file with your name.
- And it is done! Simple! Send it out to recruiters.
Also, check out – Guidelines for Creating a custom resume
Attractive Resume Templates Free Download for Interns
Interns are often found worries about what all to write on a resume and what not. Remember that lack of experience is not a dead end. Instead, there are multiple options available that one can use to create a perfect resume. Here are some attractive resume templates free for interns. These are so attractive and creative that you will be surprised that they actually operate in MS Word.
1. Pink Strip Internship Resume
This is one of the most simple yet appealing resume templates. It is accessible in Microsoft. Yes, it is written in a simple font and still impresses recruiters with a clean layout and subtle use of color. However, you can also alter the font if you wish (and the same goes for every template in the list). Mid-level marketers and all the way up to CMOs may find this template valuable. Beginners must note the sections that have been created. The simplicity plus creativity combination is found attractive by most of the employers.
2. Blue and White Template
This blue and white template is soothing to the eyes. This template is a perfect balance of creative and professional. It is best for any professional who wants to seem casual, thoughtful, but not go above and beyond in terms of designing. Not only does it feature a space for a picture on the top-left, but you can customize the color scheme. The diagrammatic representation of your level of familiarity and expertise adds a touch of extra appeal to this template.
Attractive Resume Templates Free Download For Freshers
College students and freshers face everything for the first time. This turn them worried.
Now that you are with us, No worries! Here are some topmost Attractive Resume Templates Free Download For Freshers. So, waste no time and grab your favorite!
3. Pretty Pink Resume Template
This pretty pink resume template is extremely likable by employers. A large number of job seekers used this template and it helped them get their dream job. Freshers must note that there is a lot to write in your resume even when you do not have professional work Experience.
4. Artist Resume Template
This resume template is perfect for artists. Highlighting volunteer experience and education with a perfect blend of floral design, this resume can help win an interview.
Attractive Resume Templates Free Download For Experienced
Experienced individuals with many tears of experience usually have no worries. However, you must remember the key to a successful resume- Do not stack everything on your Resume!. One must include only relevant details and experiences on resume. Here are a few best examples.
5. Template for Experienced Individuals
6. Designer Resume Template
7. Elegant Blue Resume Template
Attractive Resume Templates Free Download For Professionals
Here are some resume templates for professionals, seniors in their fields. These are simple, elegant yet attractive. Praised by all, approved by all, these templates will surely win you any interview.
8. Pop Up Resume Template
Attractive Resume Templates resume template for 10 years experience.
9. Black and White Resume Template
Creative Resume template for 20 years experience
10. Creative Resume Template
A well-designed resume is a guarantee of receiving a prompt invitation for a job interview. With these attractive professional templates, you will have an opportunity to create such a resume quickly. Above all, there is absolutely no need to master Photoshop, Illustrator or any other designing programs. Your basic skills in MS Word are more than enough. So, go ahead and apply for your favorite job.
ALL THE BEST!