10 Perfect Resume Samples For Teachers- Free Download!
Are you hunting for teaching jobs lately? To be considered for top teaching jobs, a perfect resume that makes you stand out from the crowd is a blessing. Therefore, here we have the top 10 resume samples for teachers. Whether you are an entry-level teacher or an experienced professional, scroll down for best samples.
Recruiter’s ApprovedTop 10 Resume Samples For Teachers
Why waste time in creating a resume from scratch when there is so much help available here!
Review the best resume samples for teachers in word formatand download your favorite for free. Customize them and they are ready to send out to potential employers. So, just by clicking on the download button you can download for free.
Resume Samples for Teachers With No Experience
About this Resume-
- This is a resume sample of a teacher with no experience.
- It follows a functional resume format.
- The skills required for a perfect teacher are included.
Resume Samples for Teacher Kindergarten
Art Teacher Resume Sample – 8 years Experience
About this resume-
- This is a resume sample for an art teacher.
- She holds 8 years of teaching experience in a school.
- The resume follows the reverse chronological resume format.
Resume samples for Teachers Freshers
Here are some Assistant Teacher Resume Samples. If you are a fresher, opt for these and increase your chances of selection.
Also, check out Sample Resume for Teachers Without Experience.
Resume sample for Teacher Experience
About this resume-
- This is a sample resume for an English teacher at University.
- He holds 5 years of experience.
Resume Samples for Elementary Teachers
About this Resume-
- Resume samples for biology teachers.
- She teaches mathematics and other science subjects as well.
- She holds 6 years of experience in teaching.
Best Tips for Teacher Resume
Here are some tips for writing a perfect teacher resume. Do follow these while writing your resume.
1. How to write Teacher Resume Objective?
Incorporating a personal profile/an objective to your resume gives the employer an overview of your qualifications. This is optional. Here you direct on what employers are seeking rather than what you want in your job.
- Begin with the strongest skill.
- Mention the position you are applying for.
- Include your years of experience.
- Add 2–3 skills while describing your career goals.
- Add what you hope to do for the company.
- Keep it precise. Maximum 3 statements.
- Avoid first-person pronouns.
2. How do I write my teaching experience on a resume?
While writing your teaching experience follow these suggestions.
- Start with your most recent job.
- Now follow the reverse chronological order.
- Include your job title, the company name, and dates as well.
- In 4-5 bullet points, summarize your achievements rather than mentioning duties.
Note- Quantify wherever possible. It adds authenticity to your resume.
3. What skills should a teacher list on a resume?
Skills are important in a teacher’s resume. There are 3 types of skills-
- Hard Skills
- Soft Skills
- Technical Skills
Also, include your most relevant teaching skills. Take time to match your qualifications to the job posting. Here are some best skills that you can mention on a resume for teachers.
|Communication skills||Developing lesson plans|
|Organizational Skills||Classroom Management|
|Record Keeping||Time Management|
|Curriculum Knowledge||Grading Exams|
4. Special Tips for Fresher Teachers
- Add internships and internships.
- You can also add volunteer experience, it adds a lot of weightage to your resume.
- Include extra-curricular activities.
- Use resume keywords as much as possible and highlight them.
- Customize your resume. Do not be vague. Be precise.
So, follow these tips. Download the free resume samples and create job winning resumes.
All the Best!